Out My Picture Window

Spring tried to spring.  But it's the Rockies and so no matter what we'd all like to believe............Winter is not over.

But around My Tiny Garden, things were looking up.



 They told us it was coming.  Predicted it for at least a week..................but in Colorado, meteorologists can always get it wrong.

So I set up my camera on a tripod................looking through my dining room picture window.  Peeking at the corner of  My Tiny Garden.  Where the pear tree was in bloom, and the hyacinths too.

And here's shot #1..................followed by what happened. Taken beginning Friday evening.  

This is Springtime in the Rockies. With hummingbird feeder faithfully in place.


The next morning.



Then it got cold and it was all snow.


The round ball at the bottom of the picture is the snow on the top of my chiminea.

Sunday morning.


Clearing somewhat.


And then the sun came out. And the melting began immediately.  Note the hummingbird feeder.


Here's a few other shots of the patio area.


Almost to the top of the four foot fence.



And that's the view out My Picture Window.

Springtime in the 
Rockies.



Comments

Popular Posts