Moving Sale


Sometimes, it's time to pack up and move away.  Sometimes we make the choice ourselves, sometimes others force the move on us.

Maybe it's a seasonal thing.  September always feels like the beginning of a year to me.  Maybe it's being too long, in one place. Maybe it's just feeling the need to rearrange the furniture and start over.  And every move for me, brings mixed emotions.

When I first moved into Casa Rancho, I was excited about being a home owner.  But still felt sad about moving out of the Hope This Is The Last Apartment I lived in.

When I started this blog I was excited about flexing my writing skills after many years of disuse.  The most interesting thing I had written for years were human resource reviews and reprimands for my employees.  I wanted a way to comment on the day to day, perhaps make some new friends and reach out to some old ones.  I know I succeeded at that.

But 2014 has not been a banner year for me.  Impossible for me to express here (and no doubt boring to all but a few) all that has transpired. And things don't look to get better in the near future, perhaps 2015 will bring some much needed relief.

 Suffice it to say, it's time to move on.

I need a new place with more space, more light, a fresh coat of paint.  A change in perspective, a new neighborhood, so to speak.  Maybe if I do some Fall Cleaning, I'll find my voice again.

I've been working on the new place, but I'm not quite ready to show it to anyone just yet.

When I'm ready for visitors,  I'll let you know, and you can email me for the new address.  Until then, hope somewhere in these pages of meanderings you've found something of value.

Comments

Popular Posts